Join us for a new and exciting virtual event: Geotab Extend. Hosted from March 23 - 24, 2021, Geotab Extend is a live virtual learning and networking event for fleet professionals and industry partners. The goal of this event is to enable Geotab users to extend the value of telematics data throughout their organization.
What to expect at Geotab Extend 2021
Extend your knowledge and connections, all from the comfort and safety of your own home from anywhere in the world.
The event will include:
- Virtual trade show
- Keynote addresses
- Customer case studies
- Breakout sessions
- Virtual happy hours and social activities
- Live networking opportunities
Get more details and register at Geotab.com/extend.
Why should you attend?
Make new connections — This event is a great opportunity to extend your connections with colleagues and experts from the fleet, IoT and mobility ecosystem. You will get one-on-one networking opportunities with top solution providers to ask questions and get answers.
Find out what’s new in fleet technology — Learn about useful tools for routing and dispatching, maintenance and diagnostics, asset tracking, cameras and ADAS, fuel and fleet management, and more.
Discover new strategies for your business — This interactive digital experience offers opportunities to learn about mobility trends, best practices for fleet management.
Sneak preview of session tracks at Geotab Extend
Here are our top highlighted tracks at Geotab Extend:
Customer Support and Success
- Support Services and Geotab Marketplace — presented by Chris Ransom VP, Customer Experience, Geotab and Derek Carder, Vice President, Customer Experience and Technical Operations, Geotab
- The Voice of Geotab’s Ecosystem — presented by Derek Carder, Vice President, Customer Experience and Technical Operations, Geotab and Elizabeth Nicoll, Senior Support Program Manager, Geotab
- Big Data for Fleets: Telefonica and Geotab Join Forces for Telematics — presented by Ivan Lequerica, Vice President, South & Western Europe, Geotab
- Pitfalls and Solutions for Multi-National Telematics Deployments — presented by Geotab’s Klaus Boeckers,VP, Nordics, Central and Eastern Europe, Geotab
Truck and CMV
- Routing and Dispatching Solutions in the Geotab Marketplace — presented by Kyle Hammontree, Business Development Manager, Geotab
- Becoming a Trusted Advisor — presented Robin Kinsey, BDM Truck, Geotab
EV and Mobility
- Identifying Your Electric Potential — presented by Geotab’s Charlotte Argue, Senior Manager, Fleet Electrification and Hani Hawari, Senior EV Product Manager
- Fleet Sustainability with Telematics — presented by Geotab’s Edison Hao, Solutions Engineer at Geotab
Government and Smart Cities
- Unparalleled Fuel Cost Trending and Analytics — presented by Geotab’s Dan Zdarko, Business Development Manager, Government, and Tim West, Manager, WEX Telematics, WEX Telematics
- Keyless for Government: How AI, Data and Digital Keys Can Reduce Ownership and Maximize Utilization — presented by Geotab’s Mark Thomas, VP, Marketing and Alliances, Ridecell and Nate Veeh, Global Business Development Manager, Shared Mobility
More information on sessions, keynote speakers and the event agenda will be coming soon!
View event schedule.
Are you a Geotab Marketplace Partner?
Contact us to learn how to showcase your unique solution and how it adds value to Geotab telematics.
Learn more about exhibiting: Visit the Geotab Marketplace Partner Registration application page.
Sponsor Geotab Extend: If you're interested in sponsoring Extend, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Stay tuned for Geotab Extend 2021 updates
Expand your horizons and empower your team with new ideas, strategies and tools to help you build, innovate and succeed in 2021.
Geotab Extend is completely free, so don’t miss out on your chance to attend! For more information on the event — and to register — visit the Geotab Extend website.
More information will be coming soon so be sure to keep an eye out on our blog for updates!